Private Foundation Món Clínic Barcelona
We are a private, newly created, and non-profit Foundation, linked to the Hospital
Clinic de Barcelona, whose mission is to strengthen people’s health and improve the
quality of life of citizens. To respond to our founding goals, we have a CRO for
conducting clinical studies, initiated by the pharmaceutical industry or by
researchers, both in the field of medicine and medical devices, offering a
comprehensive portfolio of services to meet the needs of our customers.
- Preparation of data management plans and reports.
- Coding and standardization of data with dictionaries (MedRA, CDISC,
- Writing and implementation of tools and procedures to develop clinical
- data management.
- Preparation, maintenance management and monitoring of documentation
- related to data management.
- Ensure respect for Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and legal restrictions
- (GDPR) in the management of clinical data.
- Carry out the necessary actions to close the Database, including
- debugging and preparation.
- University degree in the Sciences (preferably in life sciences, medicine, or
- More than 4 years of experience in data management in research (CRO, Pharma
- Industry, cooperative research groups, etc.)
- Training and/or experience in biostatistics.
- Knowledge of clinical database applications such as Macro, EDC and CTMS.
- Experience in database management programming (SAS, SPSS, R, SQL, etc.).
Starting date of the contract: September 2022
Offices located in the center of Barcelona
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV to the following email: